Ploughing thoughtful seeds for your Agro Logistics needs
- Risk of decay of goods
- Maintenance of temperature
- Packaging & storage of Commodity
- Segregation of Agro Produce with Grade & quality
- Unmatched experience in India with integrated supply chain from Farm to Consumers
- End-to-end, Multimodal & intermodal transport and distribution network for export
- A broad range of value-added services for Agro Produce
- In Refer Containers with temperature controlled
Our Logistics solutions leading to:
- improved utilization of wagons for bulk transport of grain.
- improved temperature recording equipment
- advanced & highly equipped warehouses
- best flexibility in carrying different types of Agro products
Our special expertise includes:
- Supply chain control
- Customs brokerage
- Freight forwarding networking
- Inland Transport management
- Bonded & General Warehousing
Indian Agro Industries at a Glance
- The market size of Indian Agro Logistics is USD 30 Billion
- The Indian Planning Commission has estimated the gap between agri-warhousing supply & demand at 40 Million Tons.
- In India, due to lack of proper warehousing & distribution systems for agro products, the wastage of grains, fruits & vegetables is worth of USD 8 Billions.
- India's current cold storage capacity at 35 Million Tons is barely sufficient for 10% of fruits & Vegetables produced in the country.
- Reduction of product losses and reduction of transaction cost