The solidexecution for smooth delivery for your Steel Logistics
- The changing face of the global steel market and the impact on transport, warehousing and distribution
- Shipping lines: Demand and supply volatility and how best to deal with it
- Intermodal transport techniques
- Global steel dynamics with rise in demand
- How prices can be stabilized in terms of freight costs
- Cargo sharing arrangements in steel and non-steel sectors to cope with the volume dynamics with the carriers.
- Creating an efficient supply chain management program
- Vessel Chartering for steel projects , iron ore and coal
- Freight forwarding by ocean for steel coils, pipe, steel sheets, steel bars.
- Custom clearance at all major ports
- Inland Transport Management
- Inventory yard Management
- Door to Door services
- Export Documentation
- Project registration for custom clearance
- Bonding & de-bonding of the cargo
- Transshipment Logistics
Opportunity in Steel Industry in India:
- India has emerged as the 3rd largest exporter of iron ore behind Brazil and Australia.
- India stands in top 10 countries in producing steel in the world. But its global trade only accounts for only2% of the global steel trade.
- Increase in demand of steel in urban infrastructure, automobile industries and white goods industries
- Indian steel industry has the plan of additional capacity of 75 Million tons by 2020 that requires the movement of an additional 300 Millions of raw material and an additional project logistics of 2 million tons.
- Major sea ports accounted for traffic of steel & iron ore cargo are JNPT, Mumbai, Vizag, Chennai, Mangalore, Haldia, Kolkata, Gangavaram etc.